Creating a team is the absolute starting point for every Bugflow user.
- Bugflow is designed that each unique human will have their own unique account
- A single Bugflow user can belong to many teams
- Each Team requires its own subscription
- A Bugflow user can belong to:
- A team
- A project
The above example shows the relationship between 4 different people:
- Tim Cook (CEO of Apple and Beats By Dre)
- Dr. Dre (CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and
- 50 Cent (musician who works with Dr. Dre)
- Eminem (musician who works with Dr. Dre)
Let’s break down each user…
Tim Cook has access to all of the projects at “Apple” and “Beats by Dre”. This is because Tim belongs to both teams.